La place Numérique (that can be translated as "The Digital place") is a resource platform and e-learning center about the digital world. It aims at providing digital knowledge and at fostering the development of digital skills for personal and professional use.
The Région Rhône-Alpes has launched an online learning platform on compétences and cultures numériques intégrée à its policy of solidarité numérique and in the continuité of the FormaVia device. It is in this context that our communication agency is entrusted with the responsibility of creating the logo and graphic identity of the device.
This "Space pédagogique numérique régional, will take the form of a learning platform of numérique, with courses pédagogiques adaptés, contents, resources and collaborative spaces." A diagnosis has therefore been established. It thus aims à définir the rôle that must play laplacenumerique.fr in the deeveloppement of digital skills for all Rhônalpins.
• To address the greatest number by choosing a visual general public and minimalist identité relying on the full CSS.
• To take into account the technical constraints in the définition of the ergonomic and graphic principles.
• Allow users to see its full potential at a glance without drowning them by taking inspiration from a "card design".
• Take into account the speed of valuation trends and technical possibilités in the tracking device to enable it to adapt as quickly as possible.
The large number of people targeted does not allow individual support, type support or tutor. On the other hand, it is necessary to guide the users in difficulty towards the good interlocutors or to give them the keys allowing to find the solutions to their problems.
The website is thus aimed at two types of audience:
• Intermediaries and relay actors: The role of the intermediaries: they are vis-à-vis the final beneficiaries of the facilitators, the prescribers, the guides
Heads of network, resource structures that support people, lifelong learning
Trainers, specialists in the acquisition of skills
Digital mediators, youth informants, in direct contact with the public.
• The final beneficiaries:
The totality of Rhônalpins citizens concerned by a rise in skills and an enrichment of their digital culture with a priority for the following people: